YANTRA CURES WHEN ASTROLOGY FAILS
Medical science advocates different doses and precautions to their patients. Likewise our Indian occult science refers various Yantras for mitigating various human problems regarding marriage, health, litigation, enmity, politics and children etc. A Yantra is in the form of a "point of contact" with the source of the sound. The process of drawing yantra is called Rekha ; which is a " magical act" , an act made with "one pointed-ness" and intensity.
As the Rekha (movement structure) is made in "invocation" thus energies are released which gives a shape of Yantra. The making of Yantra is a cautious process possessing a Divine Power with an unlimited potency. For a particular problem the judicious application of Yantra varies from person to person in accordance to his horoscope ; age & sex.
Those who want to practice Yantra must seek a true Guru and undertake this spiritual task under his blessings only. The Sadhak should do his duties in the world and worship the deity without selfish motive. He should not intend to acquire wealth & possessions for bad deeds.
Indeed the process of making yantra is a very complicated & spiritual task, therefore the success of the Yantra is entirely dependent upon the earnestness and rituals of "Sadhaka". If a yantra fails to produce any results or it is used for any harmful activity ; the author ; publisher and printer accept no responsibility.
HOW TO GET YANTRAS
CAUTION : Yantras should be prepared only by the Sadhakas ( Holy practitioners) or under the guidance of Guru ( Master)
The ancient Tantrik- manuscripts refer the following days as "HOLY DAYS" (Shudh Din) for preparation of yantras.
- Surya Grehan ( Solar eclipse)
- Chander Grehan ( Lunar eclipse)
- Pooranmashi ( Full Moon day)
- Amavasya ( Dark day)
P.Khurrana author of internationally publicised book "Healing Through Yantra", " Healing Through Mantra" & "Healing Through Tantra" takes full care in Paath Pooja strictly adopting the norms & systems of Tantraism at the time of preparation of Yantra.
The Jantras are written/ prepared on the following objects :
- Bhoj Patra ( The holy tree)
- Tamra Patra ( Copper- metal)
- Asht Dhatu ( It is a combination of eight metals like Gold, Copper, Brass, Platinum, silver, Aluminium, Tin and Iron)
- Pure Gold
There are around more than one lack yantras to overcome the serious problem of life. A brief sketch of few yantras is being given for the people who really need them.
- Batisa Yantra : For family prosperity
- Luxmi Yantra : For gaining wealth
- Samman Kirti Vridhi Yantra : For name & fame in art , politics or service
- Bhey Nashak Yantra : To get relief from fear & phobia.
- Badha Nivaran Yantra : To get rid of witch-craft ( Jadoo Toona)
- Shatru Vijay Yantra : Victory over enemies
- Swasthey Vridhi Yantra : To get rid of chronic diseases
- Shiksha Vridhi Yantra : To get knowledge and education
- Mukadama Vijay Yantra : For victory in court case
The idol of Ganesha, Lord Shiva, Saraswati & Durga ( in eight metals ) are also made available after Pran- Prathishtha by great sadhaks.